1 to 8 weeks
1 – 8 Weeks
You can be involved by participating in a mission trip. Explore the countries we serve in the interactive map.
Mission trips are designed to connect you with our GCS Missions teams and ministries around the world in a meaningful, life-changing way.
Our desire is to create short-term trips with long-term impact – trips that inspire you, your team, your church, or your family to get involved in missions work designed to challenge your heart and serve real needs on the mission field.
Whether this is your first missions’ trip, or you are a mission’s veteran, there are countless ways you can live out the Gospel through a transformative short-term mission trip.
Participants can engage alongside existing missionaries and ministry partners in over 100 countries around the world in a variety of ways to:
• Use your skills and talents to serve others
• Encourage and serve the global church
• Build new ministry relationships
• Explore long-term ministry opportunities
• Learn more about being a missionary
• Determine a specific call to ministry